Are you working on any service, product or technology offering a solution to a local or global problem within the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
We know that responding to complex social and environmental challenges in our country requires different sorts of social enterprises. We welcome this diversity and look forward to hearing about your enterprise and your goals. Apply for the opportunity to be selected for our accelerator programme.
Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Potential impact and ambition, the urgency of the problem being addressed, alignment to SDG goals and current local context.
- Your understanding of the problem and legitimacy to address it, and the capacity to articulate the venture.
- Readiness to scale and willingness to change your organisation.
- Team background, dynamics and a proven experience of working together (small teams will be preferred over individual founders).
- Capacity to take value out of the program and our capacity to support you.
- You are implementing your impact solutions in Mauritius
- You are available to attend the programme in person
- Incorporation of the enterprise is not required.
- Political & legal feasibility of the project.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to support ideas alone. We do require a proof-of-concept or MVP as a minimum entry criterion.